Internship

I showed up to Carolina Pines Realty on Thursday at 12:10pm.  I showed up before Mary so I sat down and started researching marketing techniques for realtors.  I brainstormed a few ideas and sketched them out in my notebook as well as a summary of other ideas.  I waited for about an hour until a lady said Mary was having a family emergency and might not be coming in.  I understood and text Mary telling her I showed up and not to worry about not showing up and that I hope things improve for her.  I tried to make use of the time while I was waiting and I feel I did well.

Mastery

I worked on creating custom textures and combining textures in order to create a more believable object; such as moss on a rock.  I worked with new terms and attributes and attempted to create easily renderable grass.  It is hard to create a myriad of 3D objects like grass blades and have it easily render but if I can figure out a way to make it 2D yet appear 3D that would save render time and look good.  I dedicated more time towards the tech fair project than my mastery this week.  I find working on lyric videos to be inspirational and uplifting in a way to get me in the mood to work.  I created a lyric video a few weeks ago and took that energy and pride I got from finishing it and spent it applying for a job, getting my motorcycle license, and a motorcycle.  I read that binge working is productive and easy when it comes to game design so I am planning to do that on a day and night where I do not have to go to work or attend any safety courses.  I have an animated wolf model I downloaded for free that I am looking to edit in order to create the creature in our game.  The only other thing I have to create for the mastery is a guard model and some buildings while I am looking to create more characters and models we are just focus on what’s needed for the mastery at this point.